When it comes to building high quality, and highly relevant links, there isn’t a better way than DiamondLinks guest posting service. Guest blog posting has been around for a long time, but it’s very time consuming.
What is a guest post?
A guest post is a well written article placed on a website (usually a blog) that you don’t own. There are many different ways to find somewhere to guest post. Many websites have guest post guidelines, but that implies that they take guest posts and the links might not be seen as completely editorial. An editorial link (according to Google) is one of the best links you can get because it is given freely. It’s not secret that building high quality links will help your website rank higher!
What is a guest posting service?
A guest post service, like ours here at DiamondLinks.net, takes all of the work of getting highly relevant editorial links off your shoulders and gives the busy website owner some relief. Our guest post service handles everything for you. We’ll prepare a great post, find relevant websites and negotiate with the website owner to post our guest post. This guest post will have a link back to your site. Once we’re all done, we’ll show you all of the guest posts that we created for you.
What is the process for your guest blog posting service?
To get a single guest post published, you’ll need a lot of time and patience.
1. Find relevant websites to your industry/niche.
2. Filter those websites based on criteria like total traffic, page rank, editorial guidelines, update frequency, lack of paid posts, Twitter followers, RSS subscribers, Technorati rank, and many other important criteria.
3. Find the email address for the website owner and make initial contact.
4. Convince that blog owner that your content is relevant and beneficial for his or her readers.
5. Write a high quality article that fits the tone and style of the website.
6. Submit the article to the blog owner.
7. Follow up with the owner multiple times to see if and when your post will be published.
9. Wait more.
10. Follow up again.
That is the general process that we go through. To get a single guest blog post published, we usually have to contact 10 or more blog owners until we can reach an agreement. This process takes a lot of time and energy. If you try to rush any of the parts, you’ll end up submitting the same article to multiple sites or writing a poor article.
What are the guest posting service prices?
As you can tell, this is a very time consuming process. Luckily for you, we’ve been doing this for a few years and have a lot of contacts in a lot of industries that we can reach out to in order to get your guest post published quickly. Our prices are dependent on the industry and the quantity of guest posts you would like to order.
Contact us and we will provide you with a custom quote for our guest posting packages. Many of our clients have a certain amount of guest posts per month, others order for a single order. We’re flexible and will help you with whatever you need.